Best Things to do in Victoria
- Eagle Wing Whale Watching - Our number one choice for whale watching in Victoria is Eagle Wing Whale Watching. They are Canada's 1st carbon neutral eco-adventure whale watching company. With high ratings on Trip Advisor and guaranteed whales they are a great choice.
- Trek Bikes Victoria - For all of your cycling needs, we have found that the staff at Trek Victoria are the best. With friendly, reliable, and knowledgeable service you are sure to find what you need.
- Kelp Reef Adventures - The best way to get up close with the sea life on the West Coast is to kayak beside it. Kelp Reef Adventures offers spectacular tours.
Getting to Victoria
- BC Ferries - BC Ferries' fleet of 35 vessels serve a diverse range of communities - up to 47 ports of call - along the coast of British Columbia, Canada.
- Hawk Air - A great choice for our British Columbia and Alberta clients.
- The Clipper Ferry - For a fast trip from Seattle to Victoria or the San Juan Islands, Victoria Clipper is simply your best choice!
- Victoria Express Ferry - Passenger Ferry serving Port Angeles, Victoria and now Friday Harbour!
- Washington State Ferries - Washington State Ferries is the largest ferry system in the United States, serving eight counties within Washington and the Province of British Columbia in Canada. Our existing system has 10 routes and 20 terminals that are served by 29 vessels.
- Westjet - Canada's National Low Fare Airline
Spinnakers Spirit Merchants
- Spirit Merchants - James Bay - Specializing in hard to find beers and wines Spinnakers Spirit Merchants in James Bay offers and incredible selection of products.
- Spirit Merchants - Vic West - Shop for hard to find specialty beers, wines and spirits. You can place your order online or inquire about a product.
- Great Pacific Adventures - All of our friendly and competent operators are Transport Canada safety certified marine biologists and naturalists. Great Pacific Adventures uses only the finest high-tech safety equipment and offers passenger transportation from your accommodation to any of our many adventure outposts.
- Helijet - For over 17 years, Helijet has transformed everyday air travel into a scenic excursion above the natural beauty of South Western British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. We offer daily schedule service from downtown Vancouver, Vancouver International, Victoria Harbour, Victoria Airport, Campbell River, Whistler and Seattle.
- Royal BC Museum - The Royal BC Museum rewards visitors with a magical journey through BC's history. Two intriguing floors of exhibits bring the past to life.
- Tourism Vancouver Island - The official travel website for the Vancouver Island region, including Victoria & the Gulf Islands region of British Columbia, Canada.
- Tourism Victoria - The official site of the Greater Victoria Visitor and Convention Bureau.
Spinnaker Beer Glass
News & Events
Spinnakers Brewpub is the only pub in Victoria that serves a daily cask! Monday - Friday for just $6 a pint!
Guest House Packages & Specials
Rates starting from just $79 per night!
Long Term Stays Available!
Ask us how we can accommodate you!
For more information CLICK HERE
New in the Brewery
We now have...
We are now busy at work filling our very own Spinnakers Growlers!
We have a great selection of delicious brews waiting for you!
For more news CLICK HERE
Behind the Bar