- $5 pints of the feature Cask Conditioned Ale
- $15 jugs of Spinnakers Classic and Seasonal Ales
- $5 glasses of BC Wine
- $9.50 ale braised pulled pork nachos. tomato, malt vinegar pickled cabbage, red onion, salsa, sour cream. *veggie option available
- $3 kennebec fries & house made dip duo. cut on premises, with Vancouver Island sea salt, cracked pepper. served with a rouille and a tarragon aioli dip and house brewed malt vinegar
- $7 west coast fish plate. apple wood house smoked salmon, cold smoked albacore tuna, two bacon wrapped smoked oyster, wasabi aioli, kelp crackers and baguette.
- $8.50 brewhouse tasting plate. locally produced charcuterie, beer & cheese pot, Spinnakers ale poached pear, feature artisan cheese, beer fully, Scottish ale infused grainy mustard, Spinnakers malt vinegar pickled onion, beer bread baguette and crostini.
- $6.50 apple wood smoked Springcrest Farm’s Chicken Wings. With a side of malt vinegar aioli. Choose from Vancouver Island sea salt & cracked pepper, Cascade Dark Ale BBQ sauce, or hot.
Happy hoppy hour, Victoria! We’re looking forward to serving you soon.